Links worth sharing I found or compiled in July:
- This blogpost helped my to “publish” to my public tt-rss feed from newsbeuter.
- The Beauty of a Flower, by Gavin Aung Than, a comic about a quote from Richard Feynman.
- The Eternal Struggle, by Gavin Aung Than, a comic about a quote from Brené Brown.
Picked from Austin Kleons weekly Newsletters:¶
- The ‘Busy’ Trap, by Tim Kreider; a New York Times Opinionator piece about everyone else being always busy:
“I am not busy. I am the laziest ambitious person I know. Like most writers, I feel like a reprobate who does not deserve to live on any day that I do not write, but I also feel that four or five hours is enough to earn my stay on the planet for one more day. […] And if you call me up and ask whether I won’t maybe blow off work and check out the new American Wing at the Met or ogle girls in Central Park or just drink chilled pink minty cocktails all day long, I will say, what time?”
- The Life-Changing Magic of Decluttering in a Post-Apocalyptic World, by Tom Gauld; a hilarious comic piece in “The New Yorker” making fun of self-help books on organising and tidying up.
- How And Why To Keep A “Commonplace Book”, by Ryan Holiday; a blogpost about notetaking and commonplace books.
My public feeds:¶
- My public tt-rss feed, where I publish selected pieces of various RSS-Feeds.
- My public Shaarli feed, where I publish my online bookmarks.
If you have any questions, suggestions, thoughts and comments please feel free to email me.
License of this blog post:
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.